lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2019

MY FUTURE JOB

Well, in my case, I'm not sure  what I want to do in my future job. I love playing piano, teaching music history, and obviously, composing. Those activities are of music area. On the other hand, I love Programming and developing softwares. If I think about what I would like to do in my future, I think that I want to mix all that I know, I mean, programming music and Apps to create music. Currently I'm making an App in Processing to control Pure data, both of them are software to make electronic music. They are open source software and you can programming in Java, so, I liked them because I know how to program in that language. thats is one of all ideas that I have.

I'm not sure and I know that everything changes over time, so, I'm patient and flexible with what life brings me. But what I'm sure, is that I will be immersed in music and computer science and hope a relax life and tranquillity. 

Kindest Regrets

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario