lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2019

Post graduate studies

Yes, I'm studying two programs at the same time and my love ones, friends,  say me "you can get more cash if you get a master in Computer Science", but I'm sure that I want to study a master in music area, specifically in musicology, I love the history of music, the theory and how to teach it. If some day I have the chance to do that, I'd like to travel to England or Ireland; I like those countries and the Celtic culture. Furthermore, I play the flute, and I love the Celtic music, so, I'd want to create a group of celtic music in some of those countries. If I have money problems, I'll work as a programmer, although I want to do that anyway to get experience, but I trust on God that I wont have problems. Well, I don't have more ideas of what I will do in my future, I think that I have to wait the moment and do it. in the meantime I enjoy the present, I enjoy doing the activities that I love. I know that knowledge will open the doors for me in the future.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario