viernes, 30 de agosto de 2019

English IV - Post II

Hi dears:

Well, I still remember when I went to my first concert in 2007 because I went to see Iron Maiden, they were filming their album "flight 666" and My father and me were on vacations there and visiting some relatives, so, we take the chance. the stadium door  were full, so, We had a some problems to enter, but we did yeah. I had 12 years, so I was little boy and my father was careful with me, but we delight anyway. My father is not a fan of Maiden, he prefers to listen Depeche Mode, Modern Talking and bands of those years... ancient years haha, I thought that until I enter at university, I study much older music, therefore, I don't have any words to say him... I've had many concerts in my life, but how it was in other country (Maiden), I remember it like a special event. I've gone a lot of concerts such as: Foals, The killers, Coldplay, Pearl Jam, etc. But my "first love" will always be Iron Maiden.








1 comentario:

  1. you were too young! did you saw something? I mean, because of the tall people

    ResponderEliminar