jueves, 29 de agosto de 2019

English IV - POST I

Hi dears:

At the moment I've traveled to many places, inside and outside the country and I've had a very nice experiences; such as in Argentina when I traveled by my car and I toured from north to south and I camped, I liked that because I met a lot of nice people. And well, I have other experiences and when I was 15 years old, I wanted to travel to Ireland, because I love their culture, music, beer, etc. To achieve that goal I have to learn a lot of english, so, I practice it everyday and I try to speak without traslator's help. At the same time, I watch a many videos in english and read books about psychology, I adore it.
Other country that I want to visit, is France. I like their culture, and obviously, the music; modal, very dreamlike. Also I speak French, I have a french class twice a week, therefore, I feel I am ready to travel, I will and I did it, I just have to wait and grow a little more. I will have traveled in a few more years. 
And the final country that I want to visit, Is Greece, one of the cradles of civilization and phylosophy. moreover I feel that everyone should know the roots of what he loves, and I love the music.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario