miércoles, 24 de abril de 2019

Post 3

I'm not a great fan of technology. I had my first cellphone when I was 18 years old, and it was very simple. I dind't have Whatsapp until I started the second year at university (2015). Same case with Instagram. I hardly ever use social network (I don't have Facebook. I deleted it). But I have a positive opinion on Ipads (or tablets) I don't have a favorite piece of technology, but I think they are very useful for me. I still use an Ipad that my parents gave me when I finished highschool (2013). It is still working, although I can't download apps and update Apps that I have installed in it, because the Ipad is very old. But I don't care, I use it to replace notepads and save a lot of space in my bag and that is fantastic because sometimes I have to travel and I can't carry many things. I use it just when I have classes and I have to study. I want to use it until it dies. When that day comes, I will save money and buy another one. It doesn't have to be Apple. The brand is not important to me.


1 comentario: