miércoles, 17 de abril de 2019

Post 2


When I was a 7 years old, I had two big dreams. The first one was to be a great military. That dream ended when I was 13 years old, because I started to play the piano and I liked it so much. I played at school a lot. So I started feeling excited about becoming a professional musician. So, when I was 16 years old, I decided to study musical composition at universidad de Chile, but, at that moment, I had another dream. That dream was to be an informatic engineer. So, I knew that I had to choose one of them. I chose music as my lifestyle because not many people study arts, and I love it. 
My experience at university has been a rollercoaster, because nothing is perfect. At the beginning of my career, I missed my parents a lot  (like I wrote on the last post, they are from the north). But, now, I'm so fine because I like to live alone. I can spend time on my own, playing, and doing things that I like, etc. 
I don't have many expectations about my future job, because I'm studying two programs now. I would rather work in something related to music than informatics, as always. First, I would like to apply for a master's degree. then I would like to do a Doctorate in music. After that, I want to devote myself to computer science and blend those two worlds in my life. 

Thanks for reading.




4 comentarios:

  1. coool

    it's hard to study two programs

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. thanks. sure, it's hard, but I love those programs and when you love one thing, all is easy and grateful

      Eliminar

  2. the north is the best, I wish there would be a university of chile by region .. greetings!

    ResponderEliminar