miércoles, 10 de abril de 2019

My Biography

Hello Dear:

I was born in the north of Chile, in March, 1995. I was living in Chuquicamata for 9 years when we (as family) had to move to Calama (15 min away from Chuquicamata). I have one brother. His name is David. and we have been best friends since he was born. In 2014, I started my studies of musical composition at Universidad de Chile. Then, in 2017, I felt in  love with informatics. So, I decided to join two programs in my life at the same time. Fortunately, I have a lot of luck for to having great marks in both programs. So, I'm grateful for having a good life. Today, my family is still living in Calama, so when I started college, I missed them a lot. Sometimes, I travel to calama to visit my family, and We make dinner, we go outside and we go to the beach (they have a little house). I have few hobbies, but my most important hobbies are  informatics, reading, riding my bike around the city at night. I love psychology too, so I always read some article about it. It's so interesting. So, I'm a very calm person, I love to do the things that fill my soul and I always try to find time to reflex.

Thanks for reading,

Greetings
(Chuquicamata, now It's a ghost city)

2 comentarios:

  1. Good start! I hope that you are now at ease in Santiago :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! If you invite me to the Beach, I invite you to my field to harvest tomatoes ;)

    ResponderEliminar