miércoles, 5 de junio de 2019

POST 7

Hi Dears:

On this post, I'm going to show you some articles that help me to learn about several topics. As you know, I'm studying two programs at the same time, so, I need to simplify my work and make it as effective as possible. I love reading (I wrote about that earlier), but I know that my time is limited, so I have found these websites that support my studies and let me clear up my doubts:

-Stackoverflow: on this website, you can find computing information. On this page, I solved a lot of  problems about codes of different programming languages.

-IMSLP: Everybody who is musician knows this website. On this site, you can find scores and music books. Also, I'm a pianist and I often enter this site to look for some sheets to play or to analyze.

-Scribd: Scribd is one of my favourites pages, because I found a lot of articles, papers to read. Of course, many of those articles are in English, but that is not a problem. It's a problem when they are in Italian or German.

-Wikipedia: Everybody at school did homework using Wikipedia, so I don't need to explain much about this.


So, here you have some pages that you can find a lot of information about numerous fields.

Thanks for reading.


                              


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario