martes, 21 de mayo de 2019

POST 5 - Photo

Hi dears: 

I am not a person who take so many selfies, I like to take photos of landscapes and moments with my family or friends. Now, I'm going to show to you one of my favourite photos. It was taken in 2017 when we were (family) in our beach house (near Iquique). In this photo I was with my brother David (14). Always at dusk we go to the coast to observe the fall of the sun while we talk about our experiences and walk on the rocks. In that moment we were sit on rocks and my father asked to us if he can take a photo to archive in his album.
 When I feel bad I look to this picture and remind all of memories that I have with my family. Since I was a child I love ocean landscape, when I create music I try to travel to the beach and stay on the rocks and I feel sea breeze and my mind flies and I feel as if I was in an oneiric world. Well, That's is my photo and I'm going to show to you another photo because it was taken the same day (by me). 

Thanks for reading. Bless. 

Photos: 





My brother David

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario